Only A Hop Skip & Jump From The Action..
6/34 Cintra Road, Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
This generous two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the heart of Bowen Hill’s residential area, offers exceptional value to enter into the sought after inner city rim. With great bones, leafy outlook and positioned in the back of a boutique complex this exceptionally priced property allows you to add your own personal styling touches with minimal spend. The current owners have upgraded several key items to make unit 6 even more enticing for the new owner. Valued at over $17,000, this includes airconditioning, floating wooden flooring, blinds and more. The master ensuite has also been fully upgraded at a cost of $12,500.
– 11 in the block
– Low body corp around $600qtr
– Rates approx $385qtr
– Water approx $300qtr
– Rental appraisal around $385pw ( vacant )
– Large 115sqm with loads of living area
– Spacious living areas filled with light and fresh breezes
– New ensuite bathroom over $12,500 spent- Own lockup garage with area for storage
– Dual balconies
– Green leafy private outlook
– Low outgoings and exceptional rental return
– Fully secure with sliding security screens
A mere three kilometres from the heart of Brisbane’s central business district, this inner-city apartment occupies a spectacular location. Such is the close proximity of this property to many of Brisbane’s highlights, the future homeowner will be able to walk to the vibrant Gasworks Plaza at Newstead, James Street retail and dining precinct, Fortitude Valley and Howard Smith Wharves. For extended travels across south-east Queensland, there are several transport options nearby including Bowen Hills train station and multiple bus stops. Call Robert Lamprecht today on 0419 999 989 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.